Stone Soap - Pollet Linpol
Click Image for Gallery
Natural soap cleaning and protection of the floor
DESCRIPTION: Super-concentrated liquid soap of plant origin. Especially developed for mechanized floor cleaning in any line of business (Retail, Logistics, Industry). Gives a shiny and glossy appearance to every kind of floor (tiling, concrete, natural stone, marble, granite, soft floors,...).
• containing: soap, perfumes
• colour: amber • pure pH: >12,5
• pH in solution: 9,5 ± 0,5
Water Hardness /Dosage
< 10°f 0,50% (1/200)
10°f - 15°f 1,00% (1/100)
15°f - 20°f 1,25% (1/80)
20°f - 30°f 1,50% (1/65)
30°f - 40°f 1,75%(1/60)
>40°f 2,00% (1/50)
HANDLING AND STORAGE RECOMMENDATIONS:
• Manipulation: For the complete recommendations relating to the product handling and elimination precautions, please consult the corresponding Safety Data Sheet. For use by trained professional staff only.
• Storage: Keep the product in its original closed packaging. LINPOL® GREEN can be stored in the cold.
• When filling: add the LINPOL® GREEN after filling the water tank.
• Never add water to a remainder of solution in the machine for risk of causing a blockage.
• LINPOL® GREEN, a natural product, can present colour variations going from light to dark yellow.
• The use of this product do not alter the flooring conductance - EN1081 (1998).
- The surface-active agents used in this product are biodegradable in accordance with regulation (EC) n° 648/2004.
- Linpol Green is certified European Ecolabel.