Your shopping cart is empty!
- "Buyer" means the person or organisation who buys or agrees to buy the Goods from the Seller;
- “Consumer" shall have the meaning ascribed in section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977;
- “Contract" means the contract between the Seller and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of Goods incorporating these Terms and Conditions;
- "Goods" means the articles that the Buyer agrees to buy from the Seller;
- "Seller" means White Carrara Ltd, Thorndon Court, Eagle Way, Brentwood, CM13 3BZ
- "Website" means the “www.marblecaresupplier.com"
- “Terms and Conditions" means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller.
2. Terms and Conditions.
3. Making Purchases
• To buy from White Carrara - Marble Care Supplier- you must be over 18 years of age.
• By submitting your order you agree to buy the goods at prices and terms as stated, and allowing us to use your personal details for the purposes of supplying goods (this includes passing your details onto our couriers, Royal Mail, or other delivery subcontractors). We will not use your details for any other purpose without asking for your prior consent and you may ask that your details are removed from our system by writing to the address above.
• We are not obliged to supply the goods to you until we have confirmed acceptance of your order. Your order is deemed accepted when you receive a confirmation that the goods have been dispatched - this is when the order becomes a contract. All goods remain the property of White Carrara until we receive cleared payment in full.
• If the Seller discovers that the Buyer is not legally entitled to order certain Goods, the Seller shall be entitled to cancel the order immediately, without notice.
4. Product Images/Descriptions
5. Prices and Payment
• All goods are priced exclusive of VAT, unless otherwise stated. Prices are shown in UK pounds sterling and will be charged in UK pounds sterling. If your credit card company operates in a different currency, your credit card company will convert payment from UK pounds sterling to your local currency at their current conversion rate and we cannot be held responsible for the exchange rate.
• All prices and offers are subject to change, and availability. Prices are checked regularly; however, whilst every effort is made to cut errors in pricing, sometimes errors do occur. If prices on website are shown higher than actual selling price - we will make adjustments and charge the correct price to you; if prices on the website are shown lower than actual selling price, than we will at our discretion either: a) contact you, cancel your order and refund your money, or b) contact you to confirm if you wish to go ahead with the order at the correct price. Subject to not selling below our cost price.
• The purchaser is liable for any other local state, specific country or state tax, import duties or copyright levies, should these arise.
• After we accept your order, we reserve the right (by giving notice to you at any time before delivery) to increase the price of the Goods to reflect any increase in the cost of the Goods to us, which is due to any reason beyond our control. If such notice is received, the Buyer shall confirm acceptance of the new price prior to the order being shipped. The Buyer is entitled to cancel the Contract without penalty anytime prior to the Goods being shipped.
• Payment of the Price including delivery charges must be made in full before dispatch of the Goods.
6. Rights of seller
• The seller reserves the right to adjust the price and specification of any item on the website at its discretion.
• The seller reserves the right to withdraw any goods from the website at any time.
• The seller shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing any goods from the website or for refusing to process an order.
Flex - 1 year
Klindex - 1 year
Makita - 1 year
8. Credit Card Security
We now accept VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit Electron and Solo. We DO NOT accept AMEX or Diners Club. Debit card payment is free, however, credit cards may carry an extra processing charge.
9. Cancelling an order
• You have the right to cancel any order within seven days of the day after the item is delivered to you. You need to contact us by e-mail to email@example.com or write to the address above. You can also phone us on 0844 804 2354 between the hours of 9 am - 4.30 pm Monday-Friday. Inform us you wish to exercise your right to cancel your order. We will refund your money, less any delivery costs. This also applies to free postage items. We ask you to make every effort to protect the goods, make sure all items are complete and in their original packaging, unused, sealed and in full resealable condition. - For your own protection, please send items back well packaged and using a recorded delivery service. Please put in a covering letter with your invoice number on it or a copy of your original sales receipt, and state if you want a refund or exchange.
• if you do not return the goods within 21 days of cancellation we will collect the goods from you at your cost and will deduct the cost of collection from your refund, or if requested we will arrange a collection of items at your cost.
• All monies paid for cancelled goods will be refunded within 30 days from date of cancellation.
• In the event of a cancellation, the buyer shall be responsible for returning the goods to the seller, unless otherwise stated. The buyer will be under a duty to take care of the goods until they have been returned.
Please note: It is a legal requirement that you take care of the goods and you are responsible for the carriage costs of returning goods to us unless we delivered goods to you in error, or the goods are faulty.
• All orders received by White Carrara before 2 pm are dispatched the same day and delivered within 5 working days, usually between 8 am-5pm. We are unable give an exact delivery time. Please consider this when ordering and if necessary use a different delivery address where someone is always in to receive the goods, e.g. your business or a neighbours' address.
• We also have a "Next Working Day Delivery Service”, although White Carrara cannot give an absolute guarantee for next working day delivery. Conditions outside our control can happen to delay your delivery, such as weather, illness or road conditions. Always try to consider this and plan to avoid disappointment.
• We make every effort to deliver goods in one consignment but there are times when we need to use multiple consignments. There will be no more charge levied for this up to 25 kg, and you will be informed by e-mail when your goods have been dispatched from our premises.
• If you do not receive your goods within 5 working days, or there are items missing or goods arrive damaged, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the address above. You can also telephone 020 32870773 between 9 am - 4.30 pm, Monday – Friday. Please contact us as quickly as possible from date of receipt but no more than two working days, otherwise we will assume the goods have been delivered in perfect condition.
• If we have not dispatched the goods within 30 days of expected delivery then you may cancel the contract. We will refund any monies paid by you.
• If our courier attempt to deliver your goods and nobody at the requested delivery address is available to take the delivery, they will not leave the goods without prior instruction, they will either leave a card and take your goods back to the local depot, or to your nearest Post Office who hold your package for up to 3 - 5 working days; if the package has not been successfully delivered within the time given the order will be returned back to us and classed as a failed delivery. If your order is classed as a failed delivery, we can send your order again but this will be subject to the delivery cost being paid again or a refund will be issued for the order less any delivery costs incurred by us. Once we have dispatched the order any changes to delivery address will usually incur a second delivery charge.
• Where a specific delivery date has been agreed, and where this delivery date cannot be met, the Buyer will be notified and give us the opportunity to agree a new delivery date or receive a refund.
• We only use established couriers such as Parcel Force, My Hermes, FedEx, UPS and Royal Mail. In the unlikely event of you experiencing any issues please contact email@example.com or telephone 020 32870773 to resolve the issue.
10.1. Damaged or defective goods:
10.2. Return will sent to:
White Carrara Ltd
Marble Care Supplier
Flat 4 , Thorndon Court, Eagle Way,
Tel: 020 3287 0773
11. Business customers
• If you are a business or if the goods are used wholly or in part for business purposes we shall not be liable to you for any business loss including loss of profits (whether direct or indirect), revenue, goodwill, or incidental or consequential loss that you may suffer as a result of the buying of goods from us. Any other liability shall be limited to the price paid for the goods. We do not exclude our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury. For our performance time is not of the essence. Returns are subject to a 15% handling/restocking fee. You in turn agree that you will not export any goods purchased from us in contravention of any International laws, regulations or by-laws on the countries involved.
12. Limitation of liability
• Except as may be implied by law where the buyer is dealing as a consumer, in the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the seller the remedies of the buyer shall be limited to damages which shall no circumstances exceed the price of the goods and the seller shall under no circumstance be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatever.
• Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of seller for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the seller or that of the seller’s employees.
• All items suspected to be damaged or faulty must be returned and in the case of electrical items tested, if no fault can be found or suspected fault replicated, then the item/s will be returned to you at your own cost (a handling charge of up to £50 may be incurred for testing items with no faults found) or a refund for the item will be issued and the item restocked (please note a 15% handling/restocking fee will be applied). We will only send replacement goods upon receipt of returned items.
• All goods must be postmarked within 7 days from cancelling an order. The seller will not refund any returns that are postmarked past the 7 days.
• PLEASE NOTE: SPECIAL ORDER TOOLING OR MACHINES CANNOT BE RETURNED FOR ANY REASON UNLESS FAULTY OR DAMAGED.
• To return any goods to us, please send a copy of your original receipt or a letter explaining what is wrong. Please make sure that you clearly label all goods for return with your name, address and invoice number. We recommend that, for absolute peace of mind, goods, especially expensive products, are sent back to us using a recorded delivery service with insurance. We cannot be held responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit whilst returning to us.
13. Force major
• The Seller can not be held responsible for any delay or failure to do any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the Seller shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
14. Changes to Term and Conditions
15. Governing law and jurisdiction
• These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
• As required by the Data Protection Act 1998, we follow strict security rules and take proper action to insure that personal information is not damaged or destroyed, or disclosed to a third-party without your permission and to prevent unauthorised access to it. This means that we may need you to co-operate with our security checks before we can show information to you.
Contents of this site www.marblecaresupplier.com , including text, images, designs, video, graphics and logos, are the property of White Carrara Ltd and are protected by United Kingdom and International copyright laws. You may not use, copy, or extract any part or parts of this website for your own use.
* www.marblecaresupplier.com is a website owned by White Carrara Ltd,
Vat Number GB 269 5074 70. Company Registration Number 1063 6097.